Hello everyone!


My name is Carlos, and I want to share with you some interesting information with you.In this way, I try to expand my knowledge about some areas.Resultado de imagen de teacher dibujo

Firstly, I present to you. I am student of Primary Education degree in UMA. It is in Málaga, on the south of Spain. An extraordinary city full of sun. Many visitors go here to enjoy their free time, I am sure they have million of reasons to do that.


That 2019 is my last year as student, so I consider I can share lot of things about my and my knowledge.

During these four years, I learnt lot of methodologies, new technologies, some strategies... But in that point, I want to mix all to create a personal space to improve. Across this plataform you and me will learn many interesting things and ideas.

Come on! Let´s go on inside my page! 😁

Comentarios